A Step-by-step guide for safe Car Shifting by Train
Many people get confused when they are looking for vehicle relocation companies for transporting their car or bike to another state. They usually hire the bad company in a hurry, but people who go for car shifting by train don’t regret their decision later because it is a safe, time-saving, and cost-effective method for vehicle transportation. If you’ve chosen this method then here is a guide on how to prepare your vehicle for a safe ride.
Preparing your vehicle for shipping through train
- Cleaning - The first and most important step is to clean your vehicle before taking any other step. There are two benefits of this - first, it will save your time to easily inspect the vehicle, and second benefit is that you’ll get your ride cleaned at your new destination.
- Inspect your vehicle - Take your time and carefully inspect the whole vehicle completely before sending it for the shifting. Carefully check your tires, brakes, headlights, tail lights, whole interior, and look if there are any scratches, dents, and any other damages. This is not limited to car owners only, do this even if you’re selecting bike shifting by train.
- Take photos - After inspecting your vehicle, the next important thing is to click a picture of the whole exterior and interior of the vehicle, and especially the dents, scratches, damages, and the odometer. This will help you to suspect any new damages are there during the shifting process. Take high-quality pictures from all angles and record a video too.
- Important Documents - Prepare all the necessary documents and their Xerox copy, make sure to have all the documents ready for a smooth process. The required documents are - Your car or bike’s RC, PUC Certificate (Pollution Under Control), Aadhaar card, and Insurance documents. Make sure to carry original or Xerox copies of these important papers for booking vehicle transport by train.
- Loading and unloading process - The loading process can take some time, so be sincere and arrive early at the station. Make sure your car or bike is packed with high-quality materials in a good manner and is in the right dock or coach.
Your decision to shift your car or bike by train is a good one but to make it better and safer you have to follow the above steps.
What's Your Reaction?