Cancer Surgeon in Delhi
Dr. Neeraj Goel, GI Surgeon In Delhi, India offer Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery, Laparoscopic Esophageal Surgery, Laparoscopic Pancreatic Surgery, Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, Laparoscopic Hepatobiliary Surgery, Cytoreductive Surgery, Esophagus Surgery, Stomach Cancer Treatment, Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery, Gallbladder Stone Surgery and Robotic Surgery in Delhi, India.
MBBS, MS, MCh (GI Surgery), Fellow Minimal Access HPB Surgery, South Korea, Robotic Surgery, Italy, Advanced Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, Taiwan, Obesity Surgery, USA
Dr Neeraj Goel is the first GI Surgeon in the East Delhi & NCR to provide comprehensive GI surgical and GI Oncologic care. He is trained in GI Surgery from coveted GB Pant Hospital. He has also done his fellowship in HPB Surgery from South Korea. He performs all kind of laparoscopic GI surgical procedures. He is a trained Robotic Surgeon.
Dr. Neeraj Goel started his medical professional journey from University College Medical Science. He did his post graduation (MS) from Hardinge Medical College. He has done his postdoctoral degree(MCh) in GI Surgery from GB Pant Hospital.
At Pushpanjali Crosslay Hospital (Now Max Hospital). Presently he is working as Director & Senior Consultant in Dharamshila Narayana Superspciality Hospital, Delhi. He is the only surgeon in East Delhi and NCR and amongst few in Country to perform complex surgery of Cytoreduction with HIPEC (Hyperthermic Introperitoneal Chemotherapy) for disseminated peritoneal Cancers. He is performing full array of advanced Minimal Access GI and HPB Surgery. He has worked as Senior Consultant Max Super specially Hospitals.
He is a fellow of Minimal Access HPBS Surgery from Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, South Korea.
He is a certified Robotic Surgeon trained at International School of Robotic Surgery, Italy.
He is trained in Taiwan for the advanced laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeries.
He has been to Weight Loss Centre at the University of Cincinnati, Ohio USA for Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery).
He completed his postdoctoral degree (MCh) in Surgical Gastroenterology/GI Surgery from coveted GB Pant Hospital Delhi.
At Rajiv Gandhi institute, he was involved in management and research of abdominal cancer.
He has to his credit multiple Chapters in post graduate and graduate books. He has many publications in national and international journal.
1. Faculty at various National and State level Surgical Conferences
2. Poster presentation on “Neuroendocrine Tumors of the ampulla” at Asia Pacific Hepatopancreatobiliary Association Conference in Shanghai, China.
3. Presented Poster on “Neuroendocrine Tumors of the ampulla” at Annual Conference of IASG, BaA video, India
4. Video presentation on ”Laparoscopic Lateral Pancreatojejunostomy” at Annual Conference of IASG, Bangaluru, India
5. Poster Presentation on “Isolated extrahepatic bile duct injury after blunt trauma abdomen” at Annual Conference of IASG, Bhopal, India
6. Stood Second In the Surgery Quiz at the Annual Conference of Delhi State Chapter of ASI, (as a team event).
7. Presented following papers at the Annual Meeting of Oncology Group of Delhi (OGD).
8. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors and Imatinib and its effect on Blood Sugar control. Deltopectoral Flap for Head & Neck Malignancies.
9. Presented Paper on Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors: Our Experience at Annual Conference of Delhi State Chapter Of ASI.
Name: Gastro Delhi
Address: D-1, Hakikat Rai Rd, Block D, Adarsh Nagar, Delhi, 110033
Phone: +91–9667365169, +91–9599294453
What's Your Reaction?